Phantom of the Opera - London Showtime
The Phantom hides in a shadowy existence, far beneath the splendour of the Paris Opera House. Feared by all & shamed by his physical appearance, the love he holds for his beautiful protégée Christine Daae is so strong that even she cannot resist!
In its 30th glorious year at Her Majesty’s Theatre, the Phantom of the Opera continues to entrance audiences around the world, with Andrew Lloyd Webber’s mesmerising and unforgettable score, the jaw-dropping scenery and breathtaking special effects, all of which magically bring to life the legendary love story. Enjoy admission to this stunning show along with one night bed and breakfast in a select hotel and time to enjoy the delights of the capital.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night bed & breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Time to enjoy the delights of the capital
• Admission to Her Majesty’s Theatre for a stunning Saturday matinee performance of The Phantom of the Opera.
* There is a £50 per person deposit on this tour.
* Under 5’s are not permitted into Phantom of the Opera.