Chester & Grand National - Festival Zone
A fabulous two day break as we enjoy the spectacle of the Grand National – acclaimed as the World’s greatest steeple chase – at the famous Aintree Race Course. With inclusive admission to the Festival Zone to ensure that we enjoy the very best of this fabulous event. Plus an included visit to historic Chester. The Festival Zone is the largest and most atmospheric enclosure at Aintree, with access to view the Parade Ring, Winners Enclosure and Red Rum Lawn. Festival Zone Ticket holders can also enjoy the Irish Bar, live music in the Pavilion, tote betting and big screen viewing.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Saturday to enjoy the spectacle of the Grand National, with included tickets to the Festival Zone Enclosure at Aintree
● Free time on Sunday to enjoy the attractions of historic Chester.