BBC Good Food Show Christmas
Tantalise your taste buds and ignite your Christmas spirit with the BBC Good Food Show – Winter. Perfect for anyone who loves top quality food and drink, this event showcases the crème de la crème of modern-day cookery.
There will be over 450 exhibitors; including top brands, as well as a vast range of independent and artisan producers to explore. Plus, get tucked into exciting live entertainment in the Big Kitchen and across many other stages, where the likes of Michel Roux Jr, Mary Berry, Tom Kerridge and many more have treated audiences to demonstrations in past years.
With many delectable food and drink vendors to indulge in, festive shopping, tutorials, demos and even book signings, this event is the ultimate way to spend a chilly day in the run up to Christmas!
Also included in this festive weekend away, you will be treated to a visit to Birmingham to enjoy the Christmas Markets winding merrily through the streets of the city centre.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Inclusive visit to Birmingham for the Christmas markets
● Inclusive admission to the fabulous Winter Good Food Show at the NEC, featuring admission to a ’Big Kitchen’ session with a celebrity chef.