Disneyland® Spectacular - Dream Castle or Magic Circus
Imagine a land where the world of Disney comes alive. Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park – where make believe is real and Disney® Village where the fun and entertainment stay open day and night. Welcome to Disneyland® Paris.
● Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
● Three nights bed and continental breakfast at The Dream Castle Hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Two days admission allowing time to explore both Disneyland® Park & The Walt Disney Studios® Park.
● Free shuttle bus to and from the Disney Parks.
* NB: Some rooms may be at the Magic Circus Hotel
*Child prices only available when sharing with two full paying passengers – for more information please see ‘Special Notes’
Save time & book your meal plan plus!
This meal plan gives you one meal per day (lunch or dinner) on both days and offers you a wide choice of 20 buffet and table service restaurants in the Disney Parks, Disney Hotels and Disney Village. Dependent on restaurant, this offer includes all-you-can-eat buffets or a set menu choice in the table service restaurants plus one soft drink.
Adults £60 per person - Children (2-12 years incl) £28 per person.
Day 1 – Head off to your Disneyland® Paris Spectacular break from your local joining point.
Days 2 & 3 – Included in your break you have a two day pass to experience all the thrills and delights of both of the Disney Parks. Using the free shuttle bus from the hotel straight to the parks, you can come and go as you please!
Day 4 – We leave Disneyland® Paris with memories to last a lifetime!
Disneyland Paris Resort
A Magical Dream Destination
Imagine a land where the wonderful world of Disney comes alive. Imagine a Disneyland® Park, where make believe is real. And Walt Disney Studios® Park, where the magic of Disney meets the magic of cinema.
The Magic is Closer than you think.
All rooms have a maximum room occupancy of four people, No Children can be accommodated in a room without an adult.
Child prices are only applicable when sharing a room with two full paying passengers. For Example:
● Two adults and two children sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and both children will pay the child price.
● Two adults and one child sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and the child will pay the child price.
● One adult and three children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and two children will pay the child price.
● One adult and one child sharing one room - Both the adult and child will pay the full price
● One adult and two children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and one child will pay the child price
Any bookings made on-line where the child prices are not showing correctly, will be amended and a revised confirmation sent.
If you are in any way unsure please call to make your reservation.
Dream Castle Hotel
The magic and charm of this beautiful hotel awaits at the heart of Disneyland® Paris.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television, safe & tea/coffee making facilities ● Excalibur Bar ● Musketeer’s Restaurant ● Leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Copyright - © Disney
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.