Liverpool & Grand National Steeplechase Enclosure
A wonderful two day break with inclusive admission to Aintree for the Grand National – perhaps the most popular event in the horse racing calendar along with an excursion to vibrant Liverpool.
The Steeplechase Enclosure offers prime viewing of the first fences of the Grand National Course as well as unreserved seating, with a relaxed dress code, offering a unique outdoor Grand National experience. Although this area does not give access to the Parade Ring side of the racecourse, the Steeplechase Enclosure has an atmosphere all on its own with its own bars, catering, betting facilities, big screen viewing and live entertainment, so you're never far from the action!
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Inclusive entrance to the Steeplechase Enclosure at Aintree for the Grand National
• Inclusive excursion to Liverpool with time to explore the city centre attractions.