Bournemouth & Rhythm of the Dance
This incredible live show features world and Irish champion dancers as well as some of the finest Irish musicians and singers. Full of flailing feet and fiddle, the show combines traditional dance and music with the latest stage technology. It must be seen to be appreciated.
This show has won critical acclaim across 4 continents in 57 countries to 7 million fans. Now in its 20th year, the show has recently undergone refresh, so even if you have seen the show before there will be something completely new for you to see.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Heathlands Hotel, Bournemouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment
• Inclusive excursions featuring the beautiful woodlands and fairytale villages of the New Forest along with the charming seaside resort of Weymouth.
• Evening admission to Rhythm of the Dance at the Bournemouth Pavilion