The Fairytale Express & Gulliver's World
Join us for a fun filled family adventure on the East Lancs Railway for a magical fairytale adventure and a day out at the famous Gulliver’s World in Cheshire, with over 80 rides for the whole family to enjoy!
Day 1: Bring your sparkling tiaras and unwavering courage to embark on a quest to save everyone’s happy endings! Climb on board the Fairytale Express steam train, where you will be greeted along the journey by all your favourite characters who’ll help you rescue the magical gems of storybook land from the menacing villains. With singalong songs, superb costumes and magical activities throughout the day, you’re in for a royal treat!
• One return trip from Bury to Rawtenstall hauled by a magical heritage steam train
• A two hour trip with some of the East Lancashire Railway's best fairytale characters
• Fairytale themed activities
• Plenty of photo opportunities
After you have saved the happy endings, we’ll take you on to your hotel where you can enjoy dinner and a relaxing evening.
Day 2: Depart for Gulliver’s World in Cheshire, where you can enjoy over 80 rides, attractions and shows designed for children from 2 – 13 years of age. Older kids will love the excitement of the dodgems, log flumes and tree-tops swings; while the younger ones can play around in the Clown School! You’re guaranteed a great family day out at this superb attraction in the heart of Cheshire. In the afternoon we will depart for home.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Journey on the East Lancashire Railway to join the magical Fairytale Express, including return trip from Bury to Rawtenstall
• Admission into Gulliver's World theme park.