The Wizard Express & Gulliver's World
Join us for a fun filled family adventure on the East Lancs Railway for a unique wizarding adventure and a day out at the famous Gulliver’s World in Cheshire, with over 80 rides for the whole family to enjoy!
Day 1: It’s the first day of term at the Wizard Academy, and a sect of sinister sorcerers have made off with one of the school’s most important magical artefacts. Join an enchanting cast of characters on a quest to get it back, and learn all of the skills to be an award-winning witch or wizard along the way!
This interactive quest will see you and your family join colourful and quirky costumed characters on a steam train ride, during which you will take part in a host of entertaining activities to complete the story.
• One return trip from Bury to Rawtenstall hauled by a magical heritage steam train
• A two hour trip with some of the East Lancashire Railway's wackiest wizards
• Wizard themed activities
• Plenty of photo opportunities
After you have graduated Wizard Academy, we’ll take you on to your hotel where you can enjoy dinner and a relaxing evening.
Day 2: Depart for Gulliver’s World in Cheshire, where you can enjoy over 80 rides, attractions and shows designed for children from 2 – 13 years of age. Older kids will love the excitement of the dodgems, log flumes and tree-tops swings; while the younger ones can play around in the Clown School! You’re guaranteed a great family day out at this superb attraction in the heart of Cheshire. In the afternoon we will depart for home.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Journey on the East Lancashire Railway to join the Wizard Academy, including return trip from Bury to Rawtenstall
• Admission into Gulliver's World theme park.