Blackpool Family Funtime Extravaganza
Take your family on the ultimate five day family break to Blackpool! As one of the top tourist destinations in the UK, take advantage of everything this vibrant classic coastal resort has to offer. Included in this break is admission to the world-famous Blackpool Tower and journey up to the Tower Eye for a breath taking view of the town and coast.
For the thrill-seekers in your family, we're including wrist bands for the spectacular Blackpool Pleasure Beach where you can spend the day enjoying Nickelodeon Land for the little ones and, for the more daring members of your family, head to the bigger rides like the 'Big One', 'Revolution' and 'Steeplechase' to name a few!
Also included are tickets to the world-renowned Madame Tussauds for the chance to get selfies with your favourite stars as well as the Sealife Centre, to discover another world under the sea!
A terrific five day break for all the family to enjoy all the sights, attractions and thrills of Blackpool.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment
• Free time to enjoy the buzzing town of Blackpool
• Included admission into the iconic Blackpool Tower to visit the Tower Eye
• Included wrist band into the thrilling Blackpool Pleasure Beach
• Included admission into the Sealife Centre
• Included admission into Madame Tussauds Waxworks Museum
• Ticket to a show at VIVA (1st April - 27th May)
*Viva ticket is included with any 5 day Blackpool break departing between 1st April and the 27th May 2019. You can collect your ticket from the National Holidays Travel Shop in Blackpool.