Anderton Boat Lift & The Steam Railway
A special two days away featuring a river cruise with a difference, incorporating the world’s first boat lift, a visit to Blakemere Craft Centre, a drive over the stunning Horseshoe Pass, a horse drawn cruise along the picturesque Llangollen Canal and finally a stunning steam train ride alongside the River Dee – all this in one action packed weekend!
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Best Western Crewe Arms Hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included cruise featuring the Anderton Boat Lift
• Horse drawn cruise on the Llangollen Canal
• Steam Train trip on Llangollen Steam Railway
• Visit to Blakemere Craft Centre plus drive over the stunning Horseshoe Pass.
Please note: A number of dates may be operated by a diesel train.
Please Note : Corwen Central Station is not open until 1st May 2019. All trains will terminate at Carrog Station.