London & Sheridan Smith at The O2
Adding to her already impressive roster of many talents, famous actor and dancer Sheridan Smith is releasing her second album featuring a collection of brand new songs. Eager to get out there and share her work, she’s performing for one night only, holding a concert at the O2 that promises to be spellbinding. With an incredible voice and a set list to rival any West End show, this concert is a definite must see.
As well as this fantastic evening of music, during this break you will also have time to explore the nation's capital of London. Famous for its fair share of musicians both past and present, London is also a great location for shopping, dining out or discovering new and hidden delights.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia International Hotel, London
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Free time to enjoy the seemingly endless delights of London
• Admission to see Sheridan Smith at the O2
* There is a £70 per person deposit on this break