Emmerdale TV Studio Experience
• NEW! A visit to Burley Road Studios to see live working sets
• NEW! Visit to ITV Television Centre, where you can see more live working sets
• NEW! Complimentary shuttle transfer between sites
• A professional photo opportunity on the most iconic sofa in soap-land!
• A look at authentic costumes and props
• Interactive experiences
About the Tour
Become a part of the drama and discover the magic that lies at the heart of ITV’s iconic television series at the Emmerdale Studio Experience with a fully guided tour that will shine a light on the production process and reveal how everything fits together.
This fully guided 2-hour tour begins at Burley Road Studios in Leeds, taking you on a journey to show how Emmerdale’s characters and stories are brought to life so sensationally for screen. Discover industry secrets and get an insider look into how the cast and crew create the gripping storylines that make up your favourite soap. With working and replica sets, preserved props and costumes to the secrets behind stunts and special effects, this is a rare chance to step behind the camera and into the exciting world of telly.
After this, you’ll be transported down the road on the complimentary shuttle bus to the ITV Television Centre where you’ll see even more of the full working sets used on Emmerdale so you can imagine yourself in your favourite recent storyline!