Guernsey & Jersey Spectacular at La Trelade Hotel
Enjoy the second largest island, Guernsey, featuring the captivating capital St Peters Port, the stunning sea cliffs and sandy bays. It is home to Britain’s cleanest beach, Vazon Bay on the islands west coast and the world’s smallest Chapel, the Little Chapel. St Peter Port is said to be the prettiest harbour town in Europe. Plus picturesque Jersey with its beautiful sandy beaches, sweeping bays, stunning harbours, magnificent castles and floral gardens
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Return sailing from Weymouth or Poole (subject to schedules) to Guernsey & Jersey with Condor Ferries
● Overnight hotel stops outward and return
● Evening meal & breakfast included throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed & full English breakfast at the La Trelade Hotel, Guernsey
● Island tour to discover Guernsey
● Inter-island sailing from Guernsey to Jersey
● Three nights dinner, bed and full English breakfast at the Hotel de Normandie, Jersey
● One full day island coastal tour of Jersey
● Service of local representatives in Guernsey and Jersey.
* Please note subject to ferry timings and availability the itinerary maybe reversed with Jersey stay followed by Guernsey.
Please note: From 1st March 2019, all passengers must carry photographic ID on all sailings to the Channel Islands.
Photo ID includes:
- Photo Driving Licence
- Bus Pass
- Passport (can be an expired UK passport for up to 2 Years)
- General UK ID Card
For more information, please visit the Condor Website.
Island tour to Discover Guernsey
We head north towards St Sampson’s and ‘The Bridge’ passing sites specific to Guernsey’s bygone industries. We head inland for a tour of the famous Guernsey Freesia centre; one of the islands remaining horticultural enterprises. We rejoin the coastal road passing diverse scenery and varieties of flora and fauna through St Martins and the western parishes. We pass Sausmarez Manor and take in the picturesque lanes en-route to the Little Chapel before heading towards Pileinmont Point and the spectacular fortifications towering above the South westerly points of the Channel Islands.
Island tour to Discover Jersey
Enjoy our inclusive island tour featuring the many highlights of the Island. Journey to St Aubin’s Bay with its long sweep of unbroken beach from St Helier to St Aubin, visit Jersey’s busiest beach at St Brelade’s Bay with its seaside parish church and the La Corbiere Lighthouse. We continue to St Ouen’s Bay and pleasantly sheltered Greve de Lecq Bay, before continuing to St Catherine’s Bay with its picturesque, rocky coves, Gorey Harbour and the eastern coastline incorporating La Rocque Harbour.
La Trelade Hotel, Guernsey
Complete with an indoor heated swimming pool, the La Trelade offers a comfortable and warm welcome.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, telephone and television ● Heated indoor pool ● Lift to all floors ● Tea & coffee making facilities ● Hairdryer ● Free Wi-Fi
Hotel de Normandie, Jersey
This wonderful hotel is ideally located for a perfect stay in Jersey. With the bustling town center of St Helier just a short walk away and just across the road from the wonderful bay of St Clement with fine sandy beach and promenade.
Hotel Features: En-suite rooms with ironing facilities, toiletries, Bath or Shower, Telephone, Radio, Flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities ● Free WiFi ● Lounge and a sun terrace ● Bar ● Indoor pool, Jacuzzi.
UK Holiday Insurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance