Guernsey & Jersey Spectacular at La Trelade Hotel
Enjoy the second largest island, Guernsey, featuring the captivating capital St Peters Port, the stunning sea cliffs and sandy bays. It is home to Britain’s cleanest beach, Vazon Bay on the islands west coast and the world’s smallest Chapel, the Little Chapel. St Peter Port is said to be the prettiest harbour town in Europe. Plus picturesque Jersey with its beautiful sandy beaches, sweeping bays, stunning harbours, magnificent castles and floral gardens
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Return sailing from Weymouth or Poole (subject to schedules) to Guernsey & Jersey with Condor Ferries
● Overnight hotel stops outward and return
● Evening meal & breakfast included throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed & full English breakfast at the La Trelade Hotel, Guernsey
● Island tour to discover Guernsey
● Inter-island sailing from Guernsey to Jersey
● Three nights dinner, bed and full English breakfast at the Hotel de Normandie, Jersey
● One full day island coastal tour of Jersey
● Service of local representatives in Guernsey and Jersey.
Please note: From 1st March 2019, all passengers must carry photographic ID on all sailings to the Channel Islands.
Photo ID includes:
- Photo Driving Licence
- Bus Pass
- Passport (can be an expired UK passport for up to 2 Years)
- General UK ID Card
For more information, please visit the Condor Website.