Isle of Wight & The Roy Orbison Story
With a voice as powerful and impressive as the original big O, we bring you the ultimate tribute to the man and all his mystery, Barry Steele. Capturing the look and the allure of the enigmatic Roy Orbison, Barry Steele is a man with a talent for music. Complete with a thick pair of sunglasses and a live band, this is a performance not to be missed as we get to see not only Roy’s greatest hits but also some of the best music of the era and beyond. Taking you on a journey from his early rockabilly days to his super group days in The Travelling Wilburys, you’ll be hearing Only the Lonely, Running Scared, Crying, In Dreams and Oh, Pretty Woman as though you were there in 60’s Texas.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Shanklin Beach Hotel, Shanklin
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Inclusive admission to The Roy Orbison Story at the Shanklin Theatre
• A scenic tour of the island to enjoy the sights of idyllic Godshill, Shanklin Village and the sights of the famous “Needles” from Alum Bay.