Dr Dolittle & Safari Adventure
Dr Dolittle has a talent everyone has hoped for at least once in their life, he can talk to and understand animals of every shape and size! The uncanny doctor is returning to the stage for an all new show that follows him, his two headed llama and his sidekick, Polynesia the parrot as they go in search of the Giant Pink Sea Snail, a mythical creature said to hold the secret to life! Filled with laughs, music and a quest that will take us the four corners of the globe Dr Dolittle is taking us on a journey like no other! The following day we take a visit to the exciting West Midlands Safari Park to come face to face with some of the quickest, tallest and most impressive animals to come out of the Animal Kingdom! From antelopes to zebra, you’re bound to see something new and exciting in this fantastic safari around the world.
● Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Admission to the matinee performance of Dr Dolittle at the Wolverhampton Grand Theatre
● Visit to the West Midland Safari Park.
* There is a £40 per person deposit on this break.