Grassington Fayre & Skipton Christmas Market
A superb annual tradition! The transformation of this Dales' Village from the tranquillity of rural life to the lively festivities of the splendid Christmas Dickensian fayre. Wander through the streets of gaily decorated market stalls, enjoy the banter of the costumed stallholders echoing alongside the rousing carol-singers beneath the glow of the Christmas lights. A marvellous festive break away, with Saturday to enthral at this wonderful event followed by… a special Sunday visit to the renowned Christmas Skipton Market, with all the regalia of the season, market stalls, cosy shops and welcoming inns lining the main street and riverside setting of this lovely Yorkshire town.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two night’s dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bramhope
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Indoor heated swimming pool
● ‘2 for 1’ bar for three hours each evening
● Festive Fayre
● A full itinerary featuring the Grassington Dickensian Christmas Fayre, Skipton Christmas Market and the Christmas markets in Leeds.