Blackpool & Lytham 1940's
After spending time in the beautiful Blackpool resort, we visit the Lytham Green to attend the 1940’s event. Bringing the war time period back to life, this spectacular collection of 1940’s vehicles, static aircraft, re-enactments and live demonstrations recreate aspects of the Second World War with pinpoint accuracy. With live entertainment, music and dance, this is the perfect way to round off a break to Blackpool.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Splendid cabaret entertainment
● Leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool
● Free time to explore colourful Blackpool
● Included entrance into Blackpool Tower.
● Excursion to Lytham 1940’s event.