The Lion King & London Zoo
As one of the longest running shows in the West End, The Lion King continues to amaze and captivate the audiences that pass through London’s magnificent Lyceum Theatre. Following Simba as he grows from a cub to the king of lions this show reinvents what you thought was possible for musical theatre and the stage. Sit back and enjoy as The Lion King uses puppetry, music and dance to transport you and your family from your theatre seats to the grasslands of Africa for this magical experience. The following day we visit London Zoo, a fun day out where you can meet the inspiration for The Lion King face to face. From Aardvarks to Zebras and everything in between, this spectacular attraction features petting zoos, live displays and a huge variety of creatures, guaranteeing there’s something fun for everyone who visits.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night bed & breakfast at our select hotel
• Inclusive matinee admission to see The Lion King at Lyceum Theatre
• Visit to London Zoo.
* There is a £50 per person deposit on this tour
* Under 3’s are not permitted into the Lion King
* The Lion King is not recommended for children under 6.