The Terracotta Warriors
Don’t miss a once in a lifetime opportunity to see China’s greatest national treasure, China's First Emperor and Terracotta Warriors Exhibition, during its visit to the UK.
The world famous exhibition of China’s Terracotta army is ready to thrill and enthral all over again as it returns to the UK in 2018 for the first time since 2008 at the World Museum in Liverpool as part of a special exhibition to celebrate ten years since Liverpool was European Capital of Culture.
Combine this with free time in the city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Entrance to the Terracotta Warriors Exhibition at the World Museum in Liverpool
● Free time to explore the attractions of vibrant Liverpool
● Included visit to the historic city of Chester.