Lake Garda Christmas & New Year
The thought of Italy conjures up many things, rustic cooking and wholesome food, landscapes that rise and fall like the ebb and flow of the river Tiber and ancient buildings, stones set in place by the mighty Roman Empire and still used by the Italian people of today. With a tour of the wonderful Lake Garda, its shores lined with terracotta roofed homes, tiny fishing villages and piers jutting out into the cool waters of the lake, we move onto Venice, a maze like no other where no street, alley or avenue looks the same. As fair today as it was in Shakespeare’s day, Verona is our next stop. Made famous by the play Romeo and Juliet, scratch below the surface and you will find that this city has so much more to offer than romantic settings and star crossed lovers.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Ten nights dinner, bed & breakfast at Hotel Royal, Riva del Garda
• Overnight hotel stops on our outward and return journeys on a bed and continental breakfast basis
• Four course Gala dinner on Christmas Eve
• Four course Turkey dinner on Christmas Day
• New Years Eve special five/six course dinner
• Live music on most days including Christmas and New Year plus bingo
• Excursions to Venice & Verona
• Inclusive tour of Lake Garda.