The Rhine Valley Special
Join us for a spectacular five day journey through the Rhine Valley, where the landscape is shaped and formed by the biggest and most iconic river in Germany. We travel to a number of towns and cities that have observed the rivers of the Rhine throughout the past millennia, each one capturing the beauty of the water in their own special way.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• Four nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at Hotel Kurfurst, Kamp-Bornhofen
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Inclusive happy hour drinks package as advertised on arrival
• Evening entertainment
• Inclusive excursions to Boppard and the Rhine Gorge, Koblenz, Moselle & Cochem.