Billy Elliot & Historic Chester
Two wonderful days away as we combine the delights of the Chester, with inclusive admission to the matinee performance of Billy Elliot at the Liverpool Empire Theatre. Set in a northern mining town, against the background of the 1984/’85 miners’ strike, Billy Elliot is the inspirational story of a young boy’s struggle against the odds to make his dream come true. With unforgettable music by Elton John, sensational dance and a powerful storyline, as we follow Billy’s journey from the boxing ring to the ballet class, discovering his true passion and inspiring his family and whole community. This astonishing theatrical experience will stay with you forever as Billy changes his life forever.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• A visit to Chester
• Inclusive admission to the matinee performance of Billy Elliot at the Liverpool Empire Theatre.
* This tour is not recommended for under 12’s
* Strictly no under 3’s.