Skipton & Haworth 1940's Special
A special two day break. Enjoy Saturday at the lovely Skipton Market. Browse through the delightful stalls lined along the main street, take a beautiful riverside stroll or enjoy the hospitality of the many restaurants, pubs and cafes in this charming Yorkshire town. Follow this by a Sunday visit to the marvellous Haworth 1940’s weekend event. With visitors and residents regaled in 1940’s costume, from the armed forces to Sir Winston Churchill, recalling the days of The Blitz as well as music and dancing throughout the day, vintage vehicles and pipe bands – all adding to the weekend festivities.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel.
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Saturday visit to Skipton Market
• Sunday visit to the fabulous Haworth 1940’s weekend event.