Coronation Street - The Tour
Coronation Street The Tour returns with a guided visit to the cobbles of the streets where Britain’s favourite soap is filmed, visiting the external sets at MediaCityUK in Manchester. Hear first hand the fascinating stories and filming secrets from the studio guides as you’re given the chance to stroll Coronation Street, Rosamund Street and the newly extended Victoria Street to see Roy's Rolls, The Kabin, Underworld and of course – the Rovers Return. Head behind the scenes to discover the wonders of the production process, capture your time on set with a selfie and see the iconic locations you’ve watched on your screen for over 50 years! All this and more on a sensational two day break, including terrific overnight accommodation and a visit to the spectacular attractions of Liverpool.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● ‘2 for 1’ drinks at the bar for three hours on Sunday evening
● Visit to Liverpool
● Admission to ‘Coronation Street - The Tour’ at MediaCityUK, Manchester.
All guests will be subject to a person and bag search. Please only bring essential items and keep belongings to a minimum.
The following items are permitted on the tour:
• Small bags including handbags (under 40cm x 35cm x 19cm)
• Large bags including shopping bags (over 40cm x 35cm x 19cm)
• Any item where the contents cannot be verified on search such as wrapped presents/gifts
* Please note there are no temporary storage facilities for non-permitted bags, so it will be left to the guest to find a safe temporary storage facility. *